Soeks Quantum Professional Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector
Quality Product ~ Made in Europe
Heightened accuracy of measurement via two Geiger–Muller counters.Increased battery life up to 700 hours.
The Soeks Quantum Professional Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector is designed for measuring background radiation and detecting objects, food products and building materials contaminated by radioactive elements.
Key features of the Soeks Quantum:
- Heightened accuracy of measurement via two Geiger–Muller counters
- Measurement of accumulated radiation dose for over 3 years
- Background radiation measurement history over the course of several days
- Direct data transfer to Windows and Mac OS via USB
- The most powerful processor of dosimeters
- Quick measurement in less than 10 seconds
- Increased battery lifeup to 700 hours
- Firmware update via the Internet
- New body design
- New graphical interface
The Soeks Quantum Geiger Counter is designed for measuring the cumulative radiation dose and assessing the radioactivity level of any item and detecting objects, food items and construction materials contaminated with radioactive elements.
The Soeks Quantum Radiation Detector easily gauges radioactivity levels based on ion radiation intensity (gamma radiation and beta particle stream) and x-ray radiation levels.
Measurements made with the device display exact background radiation levels in μSv/h along with a message describing the level of background radiation:
- “Normal Background Radiation”
- “High Background Radiation”
- “Dangerous Background Radiation”
Soeks Geiger Counters / Radiation Detectors are superior to other household radiation dosimeters.
Soeks Geiger Counters were acknowledged due to their exceptional performance and high levels of precision. Typical radiation detectors display exposure dosage ranging from 5 to 1,000 μR/h, while Soeks devices provide a higher level of precision, from 5 to 100,000 μR/h. Only the Soeks Geiger Counter boasts a color display, graphical representation of measurements. The device also possesses a hi-tech design, is lightweight, compact and capable of being charged via USB.
The biggest issue with standard issue devices of this type is that the majority of household radiation detectors have radioactive sensors made in the 80’s, right after the Chernobyl disaster, and as such, their life cycle is swiftly coming to an end. In contrast, Soeks Radiation Detectors possess sensors that are up-to-date and much more accurate.
The Soeks Quantum Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector carries the CE mark, certifying that it is in conformity with the essential requirements of applicable EC directives.
- Geiger Muller tube: 2 x SBM-20-01
- Range of indicated background radiation level, μSv / h: up to 1,000
- Measurement of cumulative dose, Sv: up to 1,000
- Dose accumulation time, days: up to 999
- Background radiation measurement history storage: 24 hours with 10 second intervals
- Registered radiation energy, MeV: from 0.1
- Types of radiation measured:
- Gamma radiation
- Beta radiation
- Measurement time, seconds: up to 10
- Measurement display: Continuously, numerical, graphic data presentation
- Operating temperature range: from -20 to +60C
- Batteries: Rechargeable batteries or AAA batteries
- Overall dimensions height x width x thickness: 130x52x18mm
- Products weight (minus batteries): 71g
- Display: Color TFT, 128x160
- Time of continuous work of the device, hours at least : up to 700
The Soeks Quantum Geiger Counter / Radiation Detector base kit includes the following items:
- Soeks Quantum Radiation Detector
- User manual
- USB power cable (mini USB)
- AC Power Adapter (Euro)
- Rigid paperboard box