TZONE 60 Days Single Use Temperature PDF Data Logger
(Model No. TEMPU02)
Are you CRAZY when you receive calls from retailer complaining fruit & vegetable got SPOILED?
Do you feel hard to CLARIFY the RESPONSIBILITY between you and retailer?
No worries, we provide the solution!
TZONE USB Temperature Data Logger
Single-use PDF Temperature Data Logger
Small, light, waterproof and in a food safe wrapper, the single-use data logger is ideal for monitoring the temperature of shipments in transit. Recordings are started by pressing the start button. The data logger is then placed inside the carton and dispatched. At the receiving end, the data logger is taken from the package and removed from the protective wrapper. It is placed into the USB slot on a computer to get a PDF report directly without any software and driver.
This data logger is used mainly to monitor and verify temperature-sensitive goods, equipment or areas. Example: Cold Chain, Refrigeration, transportations and food & pharmaceutical.
- Encrypted PDF Report: Automatically generating encrypted PDF report, no software required.
- EN12830 Compliant: Complies to EN12830:1999 for transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep-frozen, quick-frozen food and others.
- IP67 Protection Class: Food-safety and water-proof packing comply to IP67 protection class.
- Temperature measurement and recording
- CR2032 button battery works for up to 2 years
- High precision ±0.5°C and high sensitivity
- Universal USB2.0 communicating interface
- Temperature alarm reporting and mark in red
- Easy operation by pressing the button on/off
- LED light indicating the different status.
- No software needed to download PDF report
- Recording Option: Single-use
- Temperature measuring range: -20°C~+60°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C(-20℃~+40℃); others, ±1℃
- Data Storage Capacity: 10,000 readings
- Recording Interval: 10 minutes (standard, others on request)
- Recording Duration: 60 days
- Temperature Alarm: >8°C or <2°C
- Alarm Delay: 0 mins
- Alarm Type: The red LED will flash every 10s if the temperature has been out of range
- Start Delay: 30 mins
- Report generation Automatic PDF report
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
- Communication interface: USB 2.0 interface
- Power supply: CR2032 button cell
- Battery life: In normal temperature, 2 years
- Waterproof level: IP67 (with Seal-Bag)
- DO NOT tear or cut off the plastic bag when in use.
- Press and hold the button for more than 3 sec. then the “OK” light will brighten in 3 sec., which indicates a successful starting, then you can put the data logger in the place where you want to monitor and record.
- When logging, if you don’t press the button, the indicated lights won’t flash. If you want to know the status of the Logger, you should press the button shortly, then the “OK” light(normal temperature) or the “ALARM” light(over temperature) will flash.
- If the memory full or press and hold the button for more than 3 sec. the “ALARM” light will brighten in 3 sec., which indicates a successful stopping.
- Tear or cut off the plastic bag and insert the logger into an available USB port on a PC. “OK” light and “ALARM” light will flash in turn when a PDF report is generating. When PDF report has generated, the“OK” light will bright until pull out from the USB port.
Very EASY and CONVENIENT!