Wireless Smart Multi-Sensor IoT Device
with LCD Display
2.4GHz WIFI and SIM Version
~ Temperature, Humidity, Light Level & CO2 ~
(Model No.: GS1-AL4G1RS-S+CO2 + 5V/2A Power Adapter)
WiFi and Mobile Network model: The device can connect to both 2.4GHz WiFi router network and mobile GPRS/3G/4G networking using a SIM card. (SIM card is not provided).
The UbiBot ® GS1 uses the cutting-edge IoT technologies to offer a more stable environmental monitoring with high performance. Embedded with WiFi and GPRS/3G/4G, it detects environmental data all day round and automatically syncs all the data to the UbiBot ®IoT Platform. The clear 4’’ screen allows you to instantly view the latest data. You can also access your device readings in real-time via our App or using a browser anywhere in the world. The embedded RS485 interface ensures your use of external probe in the most extreme conditions.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email, SMS text, voice call and HTTP, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges may apply to SMS text and voice call alert modes. These two modes cost the balance of the credits in your account. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser. We are now working with IFTTT (if this then that), allowing you to build custom link with other smart devices.
The device can store up to 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot GS1 still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The device supports three types of power supply: internal lithium batteries, Type-C 5V, and DC 12V. The 3000mA batteries ensure a long working time.
External CO2 Probe:
This UbiBot GS1 supports Carbon Dioxide (CO2) external probes.
CO2 Probe Specification:
- Measuring Range: 0 to 10,000ppm
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 20sec
- Output interface: 5V RS485
- Communication Protocol: Modbus RTU
- Baud Rate: 1200 bit/s,2400 bit/s, 4800 bit/s, 9600 bit/s, 19200 bit/s(optional)
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Size of the Probe: 65x46x29mm
- Length of cable: 3 meters
- Operation Condition: 0~50°C; 0~95%RH
- Connector: 3.5mm Audio Plug
- Power Supply Range: 5V to 12V DC
- IP rating: IP65
UbiBot GS1 Features
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection, no need of hubs or gateways; a free UbiBot Global SIM Card is included
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable; IP65 water-resistant for outdoor use
- 4” high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Working with IFTTT, Google Sheet, Alexa
- Supporting multiple RS485 external probes; only one of each type can be connected at a time; GS1-AL4G1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- Compliance with CE, EN 12830, FCC, FDA CFR21, IC, RCM, RoHS, TELEC
- For WiFi connection, GS1-AL4G1RS-S can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
- It supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time.
- GS1-AL4G1RS-S is IP 65 waterproof, but not resistant to high humidity over 90%.
- Online real-time detecting temperature, humidity and light level
- Wine Cellar
- Animal Breeding Warehouse
UbiBot GS1 Specification:
- Range: -20℃ to 60℃( -4℉ to 140℉)
- Accuracy: ±0.3℃
- Range: 10% to 90%
- Accuracy: ±3%RH
- External Light
- Range: 0 to 83,000 lux
- Accuracy: ±2%
- External Probe Connector:
- Black connector for 5V RS485 Probe
- White connector for 12V RS485 Probe
- Memory: 300,000 sensor records
- WiFi Specifications: 2.4GHz, channels 1-13 (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)
- Mobile Networks: Supports GPRS/3G/4G (micro SIM). SIM card is not provided.
- LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B66
- LTD TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Screen Size: 4’’
- Colour: White
- Material: Flame resistant ABS+PC
- Swtich Type: button
- Power Source: Internal Lithium batteries, Type C 5V, DC 12V/2A
- Battery Capacity: 2900 mAh
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 9 x 5.5 cm
- Weight: 450g ± 3g
- 1 x GS1-AL4G1RS-S device
- 1 x CO2 Probe
- 1 x manual book
- 1 x Type-C USB cable (1m)
- 1 x Singapore Safety Mark 5V/2A Power Adapter