The Smartest Multi-Sensor IoT Device
2.4GHz WIFI Version
~ Temperature, Humidity, Light Level & Vibration Index~
(Model No.: WS1)
The UbiBot WS1 is an advanced all-in-one IoT sensor built with industrial-grade components. The WS1 measures temperature, humidity, ambient light, vibration.
The WS1 allows you to wirelessly monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data wherever you are in the world. All the data is automatically synchronised to our big data platform via WiFi.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email or other methods, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser. We are now working with IFTTT (if this then that), allowing you to build a custom link with other smart devices.
Switch the temp unit °F/°C and user calibration are available. The device can store over 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot WS1 still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against the frequency of data capture. With the default data sync interval of 15 minutes, the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries. Power-supply using Micro-USB is supported. You can check the battery voltage of the device remotely and set up rules to be notified when low-battery, network failure or sensor reading exceeds the setting range. Available rule alerts include Email, APP, SMS, Phone Call, HTTP API. Please note, charges may apply to SMS text and voice call alert modes. These two modes cost the balance of the credits in your account.
No subscription is needed. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data over 2 years on default settings. Export the data to CSV or PDF without extra charge.
External Probe Selection (Optional):
- UbiBot WS1 supports one external DS18B20 temperature probe. Temperature range (-55 to 125 ℃) with 3 or 5 meters round cable.
- We recommend buying Micro USB Splitter Cable Adapter (One Male to Two Female) if you want to use external USB power-supply and external temperature probes at the same time.
- Extra-low power consumption
- Free App & email alerts
- Large on-device data storage
- Long term history tracking
- Cloud-based IoT platform
- Quick setup within 3 minutes
- Visualisation via our App or web
- Portable and compact
- Online real-time detecting temperature, humidity, light level & vibration index
- Wine Cellar
- Animal Breeding Warehouse
- Server Room
- Temperature Sensor
- Range: -20℃ to 60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉)
- Accuracy: ±0.3℃
- Humidity Sensor
- Range: 0% to 100%
- Accuracy: ±3%RH
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Range: 0 to 83,000 lux
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Vibration Index Sensor
- Range: -16 to 16g
- Accuracy: 4mg
- External Temperature Sensor (Optional)
- Range: -55℃ to 125℃( -67℉ to 257℉)
- Accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Memory: >300,000 sensor records
- WiFi Specifications: 2.4GHz, channels 1-13 (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC certificate
- External Probe: Supports DS18B20 probe (optional extra)
- Colour: White
- Material: Flame-resistant ABS+PC
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries / Micro USB (5V/2A)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 31.8g ± 3g
- 1 x WS1 device
- 1 x manual book
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x pieces of double side adhesive tape
Question: Would this be ok to use inside a reptile vivarium?
Answer: Yes, it fits the environment well. You can monitor temperature, humidity and light lux at the same time.
Question: Can I use this inside a refrigerator?
Answer: The WS1 is able to monitor the temperature and humidity within a refrigerator since it falls within the operating range. However, due to the weakened WiFi signal and damp environment, we don’t recommend you to put the device inside the refrigerator directly. A better option is to use an external temperature probe, such as the DS18B20. Please see our other listings for the optional DS18B20 waterproof temperature probe with a USB cable.
Question: How do I access my ws1 home sensor from my pc while at work?
Answer: After first time setting up your WS1 device through the UbiBot APP, your device will then be able to sync sensor readings regularly to our cloud-based platform through your WiFi router. Then, you can access this data via the App or web platform anywhere in the world. Please make sure you have an internet connection with your WiFi router.
Question: Why is the device going offline that frequently? Batteries are new, it's in the same room as the WiFi router.
- What kind of battery are you using? Please do not use Zinc Carbon batteries as they have the low capacity (between one quarter and one fifth that of alkaline cells).
- What WiFi channel are you using? The device currently supports 1-13 channels 2.4GHz WiFi. If your WiFi router is 5GHz, the device will NOT be able to connect.
Please feel free to contact us by customer support email address and let us know your Channel ID for us to diagnose the potential problem
Question: How long will the batteries last?
Answer: With the default data sync interval of 15 minutes, the device has a battery life of up to 4-6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.