HM Digital DM-2EC
Commercial In-Line Dual EC Monitor
Quality Product ~ Designed in USA and Korea
Know when to change your water filter
The DM-2EC is a commercial grade monitor measuring ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY feed (input) water vs. product (output) water of a water filtration system at any time. With its shielded cables and diagnostic messaging this robust device is ideal for Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionized water (DI) filtration systems that work well in applications such as industrial water filtration systems for car washes, window washing, manufacturing, and food processing.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Displays EC levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power (Shuts off automatically after 3 minutes)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated to1413 µS. The DM-2EC features digital calibration.
- Diagnostic error messaging
- Shielded sensor cables
- Comes equipped with two 1/4 inch T-fittings
- Measures EC (Electrical Conductivity) in µS (micro-Siemens)
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications
- Stronger, water-resistant casing
- Digital calibration can be done individually on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra-large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables
- Variable mounting bracket
- Drinking Water
- Food & Beverage
- Water Treatment
- Window Cleaning/Carwash
- Dual Range: 0-9990 µS
- 0-999 µS, with a resolution of 1 ppm.
- 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in 10 µS increments, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Cable Length: 46″ (including sensor), shielded cables
- Sensor: Dual, 1/4″ diameter for quick-connect fittings (model SP-3, included)
- Digital Calibration: Digitally factory calibrated to 1413 µS. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 2 years
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)