Digital Power Comsumption Energy Meter
UK Plug Socket, Voltage, Wattmeter
(Model No.: GMM-DDS108)
The Power Meter is a monitoring and testing instrument which determines the power consumption of a connected appliance and the cost of the electricity consumed.
- Large LCD display for easy reading.
- Measure Voltage, Frequency, Current, Power Factor, Wattage, minimum & maximum Wattage and record cumulative Kilowatt-hour KWh, Time, Date and Electricity Expenses.
- Seven display modes, transferred by pressing "FUNCTION" button.
- Overload warning displayed on LCD.
- Resetting for abnormal display or no-response of button.
- Built-in 3.6V rechargeable battery (NI-MH) to store electricity and saving setting.
- Easy electricity price setting.
- Easy to Monitor Your Electricity Bill: Electricity price setting by pressing OK, VALUE, DISPLAY and SET button
- Built-in Battery Backup: 2X1.5V rechargeable batteries allows meter to be moved and still visible without losing readings.
- Measure Various Parameters + Overload Protection Function: Power (W), Energy (kWh), Volts, Amps, Hertz, Power Factor and Maximum Power (W), Time, Days ( Your electricity bills are vitally based on kWh)
- Large & Clear LCD Display for Easy Reading
- Operating voltage: 230V 50Hz for UK plug
- Operating current: Max.13A for UK plug
- Wide voltage range: 230V - 250V for UK plug
- Timing display range: 0 second to 9999 days
- Wattage display (watts): 0W to 3680W
- Voltage display range: 0V to 9999V
- Current display (amps): 0.0 to 16.0A
- Frequency display: 0Hz to 9999Hz
- Minimum wattage display range: 0.0W to 3680W
- Maximum wattage display range: 0.0W to 3680W
- Price display range: 0.00KWH to 99.99KWH
- Total kilowatt-hour and cost display: 0.000KWH to 9999KWH
- DIY supplies: electric
- Product size: 15.5 x 7.3 x 7.5cm (6.1 x 2.9 x 3inch)
- Package size: 16 x 8 x 8.5cm (6.3 x 3.1 x 3.3inch)
- Plug: type UK
- Color: white
- UK Plug-in Power meter DDS108
- English Instruction manual