Portable Dissolved Hydrogen Meter with Temperature Measurement
Quality Product from Japan
Electrode of ENH-2000 is developed originally for detectin dissolved hydrogen. Use to measure up to 3000ppb hydrogen concentration.
- Easy to carry.
- Reading holds and Max/Min function.
- Display dissolved hydrogen and temperature reading simultaneously.
- High accurature sensor, and sensor module is easy to exchange.
- Switchable between ppm and ppb display.
- Automatically power off after 10 minutes, when not in use.
Supervision: Takeshi Ishii, Professor Emeritus of Okayama University of Science
Recommendation: Japan Hydrogen Promotion Association
- Measuring Object: Dissolved hydrogen in the liquids
- Measurement System: Hydrogen reduction method
- Measurement range: 0~3.00 ppm / 0~3000 ppb
- Margin for error: ±10%
- Unit: 0.001ppm / 1ppb
- Size: body 40mm (W) x 170mm (H) x 26mm (D)
- Weight: 102g (including batteries)
- Battery: CR-2032 cell battery x 4
Items included in the package:
- Main unit
- User instructions
- Batteries (placed in indicator body)
- Sensor moistening liquid bottle
- Sensor cleaning sand paper
- Spare O-ring
- Small screwdriver for changing battery
- Carrying case
What is the hydrogen reduction method?
This method is a measuring technique that detects the oxidation reduction potential (ORP) in a solution and converts the detected value into the dissolved hydrogen concentration value. Trustlex original analysis technology and special sensor make it easy to measure the hydrogen concentration, which used to be a difficult and costly task in the past. Take advantage of our product to expand your sales of highly reliable hydrogen water and other business.
When water with a low ORP is measured, a high hydrogen concentration value may be displayed on ENH-2000, even if this water does not contain hydrogen. Be sure to use ENH-2000 for measuring the hydrogen concentration in hydrogen water.
Electrode of ENH-2000 is developed originally for detecting dissolved hydrogen. Sensor tip part might need to clean every time you use in order to measure accurate. It can be replaced easily when the sensor won't work. You can only buy electrode.
This measuring instrument has been developed for measuring dissolved hydrogen in the hydrogen water produced by hydrogen water generators and hydrogen generation apparatuses. This product uses a special sensor. Do not use this instrument for hot water, alkaline ionized water, salt water, juice, tea, and supplement diluted water, etc. If you use this product for liquids other than hydrogen water, the displayed measured value will not indicate the hydrogen concentration.