Advanced Multi-Field, Multi-Function
EMF Meter and RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
(Model No. EMF-390)
with Data Logging / Recording / USB interface to PC
The GQ EMF-390 multi-function digital EMF meter is designed to be a portable and convenient device. It can be used as industrial, commercial maintenance, research, evaluation, simulation and other analytical or scientific applications in areas such as industrial plants, public utilities, universities, laboratories, and electronic repair shops. The device integrated testing features include three axis Electromagnetic Fields, Electric Field, Radio Frequency and Radio Spectrum Power Analyzer(In selected model). The meter is able to identify the common source from EMF measured, such as Power Line, WiFi etc. It also comes with built-in audible and visual alarm. It can be used for EMF, EF, RF detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor(protected), as well as in other similar environments. It can continually monitor the radiation. When connect the device to a PC, PC software can download the radiation data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later. The device also installed a high contrast black/white LCD module and one front LED indicator.
Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) is always around our environment.
You can measure the amount of EMF around your home, office, children's school, etc!
High sensitivity meter let you check EMF/RF radiation easily. Examples: computer mouse, car remote key, cell phone, cordless phone, static electricity, electric field, WiFi, computer laptop, microwave, electric heater, hair dryer, vehicle engine, light, outdoor power line. With RF spectrum power analyzer, you can monitor the WiFi signal power, Smart meter signal power, spy wireless video camera signal, even track radio/TV signal in air.
Auto Identify the EMF Radiation Possible Source
GQ EMF Meter is capable to identify the common possible EMF radiation source once it collected valid data from the source. The common sources include: Power Line, WiFi, Microwave, static electricity, AC, EF(AC voltage Electric Field) etc. It also can provide detailed information of the source. Such as power and approximate frequency.
Safety Suggestion Indicator
The Safety Suggestion Indicator provides a simple and easy way to understand overall radiation risk as Low, Medium and Large.
The Built-In Electronic Gyroscope
The electronic gyroscope let users to read the data from upside down view easily.
The meter has installed multiple sensors to ensure maximum scale/range measurement and highest accuracy.
Rechargeable Battery with USB port
The device is equipped with an USB port, utilized for communication and external power supply/charging of the internal rechargeable Li-Ion 3.6V/3.7V battery. The GQ EMF-390 internal rechargeable battery can be charged with a standard USB port, USB charger or with a computer USB port. Using the external power, continuous data monitoring is possible. Using either power adapter you will not have to worry about the batteries charge condition or any data loss.The EMF-390 also has a real time clock on board for time related data measurement.
Open Communication Protocol
GQ EMF Meter provides open GQ RFC1701 communication protocol for easier system integration. User is able to send command to operate the meter remotely. See software download section for detailed GQ RFC1701 protocol.
- GQ EMF-PRO Utility Software
GQ EMF Meter comes with a free Windows utility software. User is able to remote control the unit and get the EMF, RF data from device. It also can save the data into the .csv spreadsheet file. See software download section for detailed GQ RFC1701 protocol.
- EMF (Electromagnetic Field)
- Triple axis (X, Y, Z) up to 400Khz
- Range: 0.0~500mG
- Resolution: 0.1/1 mG
- EF (Electric Field)
- Range: 0V/m to 1000V/m
- Resolution: 0.1 V/m
- RF Field (Radio Frequency Field)
- RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
- Frequency band 1: 150KHz to 531KHz
- Frequency step: 1KHz to 3KHz
- Frequency span: 1KHz to 3KHz
- Frequency band 2: 520Khz to 1710KHz
- Frequency step: 1KHz to 6KHz
- Frequency span: 1KHz to 6KHz
- Frequency band 3: 64MHz to 108MHz
- Frequency step: 10KHz to 100KHz
- Frequency span: 40KHz to 100KHz
- Frequency band 4: 2.3MHz to 23.00MHz
- Frequency step: 1KHz to 180KHz
- Frequency span: 1KHz to 6KHz
- Frequency band 5: 240MHz to 1040MHz
- Frequency step: 1KHz to 10KHz
- Frequency span: 50KHz to 4000KHz
- Frequency band 6: 2.4GMhz to 2.5GMHz
- Frequency step: 25KHz to 405KHz
- Frequency span: 58KHz to 812KHz
- Audible alarm: beep/siren
- Visual alarm: green, red LED
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5 to 40 degree C, below 80% RH
- Working Voltage: 3.6-3.7V
- Display: LCD dot matrix, back lighted
- Power Consumption: 25mW to 125mW (backlight dependant)
- Power Supply: 3.7V Li-Ion battery / USB power
- Dimensions: 135 x 78 x 25 mm (5.25'x 3' x 1')
Items in Package:
- GQ EMF meter main unit.
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Download link for a complete user guide in PDF version.
~~~ 01 Year Manufacturer Warranty ~~~