HM Digital TDS-4TM
WATER QUALITY TESTER
Pocket Size Digital TDS & Temperature Meter
Quality Product ~ Designed in USA & South Korea
HOW PURE IS YOUR WATER?
Know when to change your water filter
Measure and Monitor Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels for
- Drinking Water
- Water Filters
- Food &Coffee
- Pools & Spas
The United States EPA's Maximum Contaminant Level for Total Dissolver Solids (TDS) for human consumption is 500ppm.
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver.
- Includes an internal digital thermometer (celsius).
- The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.
- Hold Function - Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function - Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Recommended for aquariums & aquaculture, horticulture & hydroponics, pools & spas and water cooler professionals.
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
- Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)