Desktop 6-in-1 Air Quality Monitor
(English Display Version)
PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Formaldehyde(HCHO) and VOCs
BR-A18 desktop 6-in-1 air quality monitor is a real-time air quality monitoring instrument used to detect PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, carbon dioxide(CO2), formaldehyde(HCHO) concentration and VOCs in the indoor environment. This product uses high-precision sensor chip and operation, will convert PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, CO2, formaldehyde and VOCs concentration in the air into visual data, to monitor the air quality, provide effective protection for family health.
Scope of application
Any indoor environment, such as inside the house, warehouse, factory, office, and any indoor environment.
- PM particulate matter measurement — air quality monitor can test indoor fine particle pollution. 6-channel tiny particle number testing (Number of particles / liter)——pm0.3 / pm0.5 / PM1.0 / PM2.5 / PM5.0 / PM10; 3-channel particulate matters quality detection (μg / m³)——PM1.0 / PM2.5 / PM10
- Data logger & export — air quality tester has a 128M data storage card that can store 10w + data records, and supports data export to the computer in TXT file and analyze air quality changes in graphs.
- Automatic photosensitive — BR-A air quality analyzer automatically turns off the screen according to the ambient brightness, creating a good sleeping environment, saving energy and electrici.
- High Accuracy — Laser particle sensor to accurately distinguish 0.3 fine particulate matter; Electrochemical sensor to resolve 0.001mg/m3 of free formaldehyde molecules; Semiconductor TVOC total volatile organic compounds sensor can measure a variety of chemistry pollution such as benzene, toluene; NDIR non-spectral infrared principle CO2 sensor to accurately detect indoor carbon dioxide concentration.
- Air quality alarm — Desktop air quality detector with touch button, automatic detection at start-up, and drawing a 24-hour air quality data change curve; Comprehensive assessment of ambient air quality, air quality alarms base on US standards, keep track of the air quality around you at all times and places to alert you to allergies, asthma, sleep and other health problems
- Inspection of air equipment purification efficiency — BR-A air quality analyzer can check the air quality to evaluate the purification efficiency of the filter of your purifier and ventilator and to remind you to replace the filter element.
- PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 using light scattering measurement method
- Measuring range: 0 to 999μg /m³
- Resolution: 1μg /m³
- Accuracy: ±15% of reading or ±20μg/m³
- Formaldehyde (HCHO) using electrochemical sensor measurement method
- Measuring range: 0 to 1.000mg /m³
- Resolution: 0.001mg /m³
- Accuracy: ±20% of reading or ±0.03mg/m³
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) using NDIR measuring method
- Measuring range: 400 to 5000ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±15% of reading or ±45ppm
- TVOC using semiconductor sensor test
- Measuring range: 0 to 9.999mg/m³
- Resolution: 0.001mg/m³
- Accuracy: ±20% of reading or ±0.3mg/m³
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Power adapter:
- Input voltage: AC220V, 50/60Hz, 0.45A
- Rated output voltage: DC5 V
- Rated output current: 500mA
- Dimensions: 110 x 97 x 57mm
- Weight: 262g
Environment for use
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 ℃
- Humidity range: 0 to 90%RH
- Pressure: 1 standard pressure
Product Packing List
- The air quality monitoring unit
- 1x 128MB Micro SD Card
- User Guide