Kaiterra Sensedge Mini
Silver Sensor Module
Measure Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) and Ozone (O3)
(Model No.: KM-207A)
Products of Switzerland
The KM-207A is the gold sensor module that measure your Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) and Ozone (O3). This KM-207A sensor module is only for replacing Kaiterra Sensedge Mini once the existing sensor module lifespan is expiry.
We recommend changing your sensor modules every 1.5 years to main accurate readings
WELL, RESET, and other building certifications typically require annual replacement or calibration - so make sure to check out their requirements for more information!
Kaiterra creates high-accuracy air quality monitors and data solutions for consumers, businesses, governments, and industrial use.
The Sensedge Mini provides real-time, accurate measurements of PM2.5, TVOC, O3, and CO2 concentrations, as well as temperature and relative humidity readings. With multiple power, connectivity, and installation options, the Sensedge Mini is made to the satisfaction of building owners, facility managers, tenants, and employees.
Tested and certified by the RESET standard for accuracy, the Sensedge is fully compliant with various green building and air quality standards, including WELL v2, LEED, RESET, the Living Building Challenge, and Fitwel.
- TVOC Sensor (KM-207, Silver Module)
- Target gas profile: Complex mixture of 22 VOCs1 as defined by Molhav et al.
- Measuring Range: 0~60000 ppb
- Accuracy: ±15% ±8 ppb
- Sampling process: Diffusion
- Calibration: Calibrated again ethanol
- Sensor output resolution: 1 ppb
- Sensor technology: Mulit-pixel metal oxide sensor (MOx)
- Typical start-up time: 0.4 ms
- 1 n-Hexane, n-Nonane, n-Decane, n-Undecane ,1-Octane, 1-Decene, Cyclohexane, m-Xylene, Ethylbenzene, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, n-Propylbenzene, a-Pinene, n-Pentanal, n-Hexanal, Iso-propanol, n-Butanol, 2-Butanone, 3-Methyl-3-butanone, 4-Methyl-2-pentanone, n-Butylacetate, Ethoxyethylacetate, 1, 2-Dichloroethane
- Ozone Sensor (KM-207, Silver Module)
- Target gas: O3
- Measurement range: 20 to 2,000 ppb
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Typical response time: <90s
- Sensor technology: Electrochemical
- Sensor output resolution: 10 ppb
- Recommended lifetime: 2 years
- Interference gas: NO2, CL2, H2, CO