10 Years Battery Operated Photoelectric Stand Alone Smoke Detector
with EN14604 VDS CE BOSEC Approvals
Smoke Detector HM-626PHS with Loud Alarm & 10-Year Battery Life Offers Ultimate Home Fire Safety
Nothing is more important than keeping yourself and your loved ones safe in your home. Accidental fires kill thousands of people every year and smoke inhalation is one of the most common hazards that leads to serious injury and death. The Smoke Detector HM-626PHS 10-Year Extended Battery Life Smoke Alarm is the protection you need to keep your family safe.
The unit alarm sounds at 85 dB, which is loud enough to wake the soundest sleepers. Even from down a hallway or in another room, everyone will know this alarm has sounded and that a fire or smoke hazard is present.
Dead batteries are one of the major limiting factors for smoke alarm performance, which is why the Smoke Detector HM-626PHS includes a 10-year extended life lithium-ion battery. With a 10-year performance lifetime, you can be confident this device is always on guard. A single convenient button allows weekly tests, or lets you silence the unit in the event of a false alarm from burnt food in the kitchen.
The Smoke Detector HM-626PHS 10-Year Extended Battery Life Smoke Alarm provides you ultimate peace of mind: this superior performance smoke detector is on the job 24/7, with advanced technology that is ultra-reliable and exceeds market standards for performance.
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery - Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm
- Self Activation - Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket, HushTM - Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Alarm Memory - Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
- End of Life Warning - Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement, Tamper Resist - (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- Test/Reset Button - Tests unit's circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs, LED - A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- Anti-RFI - Anti Radio Frequency Interference 20V/M-1GHz
- Operating voltage: 3V sealed unreplaceable lithium battery (10 years life)
- Static current: 8μA
- Alarm current: 35mA
- Alarm output: Sound & Flash Alarm
- Sound level: 85dB/3m
- Installation: Ceiling mounted
- Sensitivity: 1.8%/ft±0.8%/ft
- Working environment: -10℃~+50℃ (≤95%RH No congelation)
- Dimension: φ95*41mm