PT100 Industrial Temperature Probe
(-200℃ to +400℃) with 1.9m cable
for UbiBot IoT Device WS1 Pro
(Model No.: PT100WS1)
This external probe is designed to use in extreme industrial conditions, such as steelworks, oil refinery plant. It can work in a wide range of -200 to 400 Celsius degree. The material of the probe is 304 stainless steel that is erosion-resistant in mild acid or alkalescent liquids.
The Micro USB is designed for the UbiBot WS1 Pro device.
The measurements are transferred to the devices, displayed on the large LCD screen and synced to the platform via network. So you can access the data instantly on the screen or remotely view them via our app or web console.
You can be notified when the probe readings goes outside of the range you set previously. Therefore, you will have time to take actions before damage happens.
The external sensors are disabled by default. Please enable them in the "Settings" page on the App or the console after inserting the probe into the device. In this case, the readings from the external probe are accessbile.
- Works in extreme conditions
- Durable high quality material
- Integrated sensor with transmitter
- Design to pairs UbiBot WS1 Pro device
- Direct access of sensing readings
- 304 Stainless steel probe
- Chemical Plant
- Oil Refinery Plant
- Food Making Factory
- Power Station
- Sewage Disposal
- Temperature Range
- Range: -200°C to 400°C
- Accuracy: ±(2%+1℃)
- Steel Probe Length: 200mm
- Probe Diameter: Φ5mm
- Length of lead: 1.9 meters
- Buttcock line temperature range: -30°C to 200°C
- Probe Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- PT100 Transmitter Dimension: 85x60x33mm
- Connector: Micro USB
- Nomial input voltage: 5V to 12V
- Output interface: 5V RS485
- Communication Protocol: Modbus RTU
- IP Rating: IP68